We always say that classical education is better experienced than explained… but we also want you to be able to explain it!
Classical Education 101, a new 4-week course that we are offering for parents, is an opportunity to learn alongside other parents how to craft and practice your own explanation of classical education – just in time for your relatives’ questions about it at Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. In this course, Jack will guide you through a 4-part series to equip parents to thoroughly explain what makes Cedar “classical.”
- Who: Parents (Space is limited – Sign up below!)
- Where: The Annex (2150 Association Drive. Ste. 140 – look for the Badger sticker)
- When: 8:10-8:40AM (immediately following Opening Ceremony on Thursdays)
- November 10: What is Classical Education?
- November 17: Terms Used in Classical Education
- December 1: Analogies to Explain Classical Education
- December 8: Practicum: Give Your Own Elevator Pitch